I WAS DESPERATE TO FIND MY RECORDS (DD FORM 214) SOMEWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE, BUT TO NO AVAIL.I NEEDED THEM FOR AN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION THRU THE POSTAL SERVICE.

I GOT IN TOUCH WITH TOUCHSTONE RESEARCH AND THE GAL WAS VERY NICE ON THE PHONE AND PROMISED WITHIN 3 DAYS AT A COST OF 107 DOLLARS!!! WELL LONG STORY SHORT I DID A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND FOUND A PHONE NUMBER TO THE LOCAL VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE. GUESS WHAT? THEY HAD BOTH MY ACTIVE ARMY DD FORM 214 AND MY NATIONAL GUARD SEPERATION PAPERS.

I COULD HAVE GOT THEM THAT DAY, BUT WAITED TILL NEXT MORNING. SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS TO ALL VETERANS...CALL A VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE NEAREST YOU. CHANCES ARE THEY EITHER HAVE IT OR THEY WILL FIND WHERE ITS AT BY ASKING YOU QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR SERVICE. AND IT WAS FREE FOR ME!!!

LAST POINT....TOUCH STONE HASN'T CALLED ME BACK AFTER I CANCELED THE ORDER, SO I PUT A DISPUTE FLAG ON MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE.

WISH ME LUCK!I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Touchstone Research Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Touchstone Research Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading advertizing. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touchstone Research Group cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments