Do NOT use these POS.

ordered DD214.

Express service, $127 for same day service. Monday 7/20/15 What they don't tell you except on one page that I never used was same day only works for orders placed by 8am EST. otherwise the next day is your day 1. I live PST.

But even after that misleading issue its now 7/22/15 at 10pm at night and still NO records. Sent 20 emails unresponsive.

Finally called AMEX and had charges reversed.This guys are horrid!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Touchstone Research Group and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Touchstone Research Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Touchstone Research Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Touchstone Research Group?

Comments