I paid for 7 day delivery, Express Service and it took just short of 2 weeks to get my DD-214. While the delivery time was later than expected, they did get all my DD-214's for my 20 years of service.

The website makes it appear that you can download a copy of your documents, but that does not appear to be the case? They provide the name of the assigned professional Researcher to retrieve your records, but you cannot communicate with this person? When I emailed TRG to find out what the delay was, I was told that they are waiting for NPRC (government records office) to deliver my documents?

I thought I was paying the professional Researcher to do that? That's when you find out that their 7 days, is really 7 business days...and all the professional Researcher does is submits your request to the NPRC to retrieve your document...and they probably do that over the internet and never leave their office or perhaps never leave their home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Touchstone Research Group Dd214 Express Service Military Personnel Record.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2016.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1204200

Touchstone is not what they represent themselves to be. Paid 200.00 for next day service.

Am on the 3rd day, no product and can't get a call back, can't get anything other than auto-reply to emails.

Can't reach a live person. And ark is a much better service as they did what they said they would for the money.