I placed an order for my DD-214 in October 2014.It was assigned #25594 and is still pending with no action or response, to this day.

I have since tried several routes to get my DD-214, but as you can deduce without success.

You are adding to my frustration by requiring 50 more words to describe my situation when I fully explained what my request was in the 1st place in as few words, but succinctly, as possible.I could froth at the mouth for a bit if that would make you happy or I could just submit the thing as is.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of touchstone dd214 express service from Touchstone Research Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Touchstone Research Group to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all of the below. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Touchstone Research Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Touchstone Research Group?

Comments