I called to obtain a copy of my military discharge papers--DD214--and should have had it within a week.After receiving nothing and having paid $95, I called to find out what was happening.

They had written down my email address incorrectly after I had spelled it out for them. Three weeks after calling them, I finally received it. I could have gotten it just as quick and paid nothing by using a different company. Quite possibly the worst service--they were an expensive lesson, and I recommend NOT ever using them.

I believe that they are just another regular old scam company.And now it looks to be impossible to post this-what a surprise...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of touchstone research group dd214 express service military personnel record. Touchstone Research Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned touchstone research group dd214 express service military personnel record in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Touchstone Research Group.

Had an Experience with Touchstone Research Group?

Comments